Procedure to follow in the event of damage observed
We have a 2-day return policy, which means you have 2 days after receiving your item to request a return.
1. Upon receipt of your damaged package, the customer has 2 days to notify us of the damage with the related photos.
2. Afterwards, the recipient must report the damage to his local postal service in an internationally recognized report (from CN24, click to download). To this end, the recipient must present to his local post office the damaged contents as well as the complete packaging.
3. The CN24 form must be signed by the recipient and the local post office.
4. The following documents and photos are required:
a. Photos of the package,
b. Damage report in CN24 format, duly signed.
5. Once all documents have been returned to us (email@example.com), we will consider replacing your olive wood product.
6. We will file a claim to Swiss Post once received the information from you.
About damage report CN24
Damage report (CN24) is an important reference for post offices to investigate the package. If a damage report (CN24) is not available, then there is a chance that you may not be compensated. Ask your post office if they can provide any other form of proof of damage.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items).
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept exchanges.
We cannot accept refunds.
We do not accept returns/exchanges/refunds unless your olive wood product is defective. If you receive a defective item, please follow the procedure described above.