How to keep your olive wood product in a top conditionBy following those Grandma tips, your olive wood products will last in good shape for an exceptionally long time :
- After each use, rinse your olive wood product using just clean lukewarm water,
- Scrub it thoroughly with lemon juice or gentle detergent (non-abrasive cloth, microfiber towel instead),
- Always allow it to dry in depth,
- Occasionally and when required coat it with olive oil or oil wax finish.
Over time, by following these instructions, your product will darken in tint and develop a warm rich patina.
- Highly colored liquids or food may stain and discolor your product,
- Do not expose permanently the product to direct sunlight or high variations in temperature,
- Do not soak it,
- No dishwasher, only hand wash.